Wednesday, December 24, 2008

World of SmallWorlds Needs You!

Well in my never ending quest to expand into a more of a fan site I decided to create a forum! The forum is called "SmallWorlds Community". After about a week of trying to find ad-free decent forum host I finally found it. Myself and Mandy Murder have been hard at work the last few days adding graphics, forums and more! So come be apart of the community for all SmallWorlds Fans!

WARNING right now it may have some flaws, but trust me I have tons of experience and mine and Mandy's graphics skills are off the hook. :P

Over the next week or so I will be working on adding the forums and graphics. We are looking to improve it in anway we can so that's why we are opening it up to all the blog fans first. I hope you become an active contributor to the improvement of this forum.

We have a special group just for our pre-release members. It's called V.I.P just like on the game. Not everyone will get this rank and color but if you are an active contributer and member on the forums your chances are good :P

We plan on big things for SmallWorlds community and I am glad everyone can contribute to this amazing fan site to be. :P
The link for this forum in progress is- http://www.smallworldscommunity.forumotion.net

Right now it has the host after the forum name. This will be changed as the forum continues to grow. Enjoy!

-Jake Snipes and Mandy Murder

1 comment: