Saturday, December 13, 2008

Blog Features

Well I thought I would make a post about some blog features for all World of SmallWorlds fans. To start off I would like to point the attention to the new and improved logo! I spent about a half hour on it and I think it really turned out amazing. It flows well with the blog.

I know I have some great fans out there and I would love to hear how you liked certain articles etc. At the bottom of each article I post there is a comment option on the bottom right. If you want to leave me a note on how you liked the certain article or if it needs improvements I would greatly appreciate it. The more comments etc the more this blog will grow.

Their are multiple ways you can be informed of new articles or updates. One way is to “Subscribe” to my blog. This feature is available at the bottom right hand side of the blog next to all the gadgets and what not. You also may “Follow” this blog which basically means you’re a fan and you will be informed of updates. Both are great ways to be more involved and help this place grow. This way you don't have to check back here all the time and not find new articles.

Last but not least. At the bottom of each article the article will be labeled with something. For example this post is labeled with "Announcements" if you click on that it will bring up all the posts labled with "Announcements" that way it's easier to find articles.

The only way that this great blog can get out to the world is if other people know about it. If you get a chance and want to support the blog just ask your friends if they want to take a look at it.
If you have any comments, suggestions, complaints or more just leave a comment for me on this article. I appreciate all your support and I am glad that I started this blog :P

No comments:

Post a Comment