Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Item of the Month, Snow Fox Suit. (December 2008)

.:December Item of the Month:.
It’s a major leap for SmallWorlds as they released the first Item of The Month. All of SmallWorlds Citizens were anticipating the arrival this major release but no one knew what it would be. This month’s Item was the Snow Fox Suit, and it looks amazing I might add. Very fitting for the time of the year and you will stand out if you show up to a party wearing this dazzling outfit.

This item is available at Mysterio’s and only costs 2,000 gold. It’s a reasonable price and any Item of the Month is considered a “Collectable and Rare” so it’s a great investment now hopefully you can re-sell it in the future to gain a nice profit. There is one Item of the Month each month so be on the look out! For those of you who have not seen it yet or have no idea what i am talking about I had my friend help me take a photo of what the item looks like and what it looks like after you put it on. Thanks to her for helping me out on that Rose.

But that’s not all! Besides the cool look and fancy blue glow and the crowd of people trying to get one, there is more to it than just the looks and it being the first released Item of the Month. It also has some stats that I thought everyone might be interested in. Here is a picture of the stats.
Stats, Overall I love the Item of the Month and I can’t wait to see the new and exciting items that will be coming up in the later months. The theme of the item in my guess will match the month of the year. The SmallWorlds team is very creative and it will be fun to see what they can come up with. I will make sure I post about every item of the month and I will keep the information flowing. Until then have fun playing SmallWorlds and go buy a Snow Fox Suit! :P


-JakeSnipes
SmallWorlds Blogger

3 comments:

  1. he he,
    i sold my item of the month
    then i decided to be a collector so i got another one hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ow its 2014 and its worth around 2.25 million 0.0

    ReplyDelete