Sunday, December 21, 2008

Jake Snipes Gets Married?!?!?!

Is it true? Jake Snipes is now married? Yes! Indeed it is very true. I myself used to think that getting married on games was stupid, but it isn’t that bad. It makes the game more fun and interesting and you also have someone who is always there for you.

Who did I marry you ask? Only the most amazing and beautiful girl on the entire game. Her name is KellyxcoreXxo. It’s a classic case of love at first sight I guess you could say. We met each other at some ones space and then hopped around to help people with missions. I could tell she was pretty cool just by her actions. Always wanting to help other people and be a great friend for everyone.

December 20, 2008 marks the date we said “I do”. Even with our quick decision to get married the same night I asked her to marry me we had the room packed. It took awhile to get everyone seated and it was a mission place thus we had other people pondering around.
The funniest part would be when a random girl I didn’t even know started to dance in front of me as I waited for my bride to walk down the aisle. My friends were shouting it was for my bachelor party which really made me laugh. But finally everyone was seated and the music began to play as Kelly walked down the aisle slowly.

She walked down the aisle as I wait patiently and nervously shaking and yet full of excitement. David (Our pastor who married us) started the introduction and thanked everyone for coming. Then he went into our vows and then the magic word came from both of us “I do”. That was the magic moment of the whole ceremony. Our first kiss took place.
After our kiss we wrapped up our ceremony and headed for the party! Swagger Island was where our reception took place and it was full of fun, dancing, and food.
I hope you enjoyed reading about our wedding and if you were present at the time I thank you for coming. I know it was on short notice and I know a lot of our friends would have came if they had known.


Yours Truly,
Mr and Mrs Snipes.

4 comments: