Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Our blog blogged in a blog? That's a whole lot of bloggage!



















I am sorry for some inactivity lately but I am glad to announce I have my drivers permit :D Here is a recent update! World of SmallWorlds was blogged in a blog? That’s right ladies and gentlemen we have a whole lot of bloggage going down (I invented that word :P). The official SmallWorlds blog released today 1/27/09 was all about SW fan sites. One of the things I really enjoy about SmallWorlds is how they are pretty interactive in the everyday lives of their citizens. The way they promote players, activities, events and more makes it an unexplainable experience.

I would like to thank all the fans of World of SmallWorlds. I wouldn’t be blogging if I didn’t have people interested in reading and learning new things about SW. You guys are the best and I hope on seeing even more fans come to this blog. Soon we will have one or even multiple new writers thus making this blog an even more enjoyable experience. Some features and all where missed but it’s a new year and my goal in 2009 is to cover most or all of the releases on SmallWorlds. Once again thanks for being fans and I plan on big things in the future.

If you would like to see the official article on the SW Blog here is the link> http://blog.smallworlds.com/2009/01/27/whos-blogging-smallworlds/

JakeSnipes
SmallWorlds Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment